Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Waiting for another DT

So, recently I submitted for yet another DT position. At first I didn't want to put myself through that heartache again when I'm not picked, but once again, something told me to do it anyways. It's a new kit club site and I'm really liking the owners and the other members there. I'm really wanting to be on this DT but I'm pretty sure I'll stick around after the call even if I don't get picked. That's what drives me crazy about DT Calls. You find a good "home" to hang out and they'll get a ton of new members just during the call and if the memebers don't make it, they disappear! I could just start applying to every DT call that comes out but I like to make sure it's a place I want to be regardless of dt membership or not. So all those who applied for Dixie Pieces like me, GOOD LUCK! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

1 comment: