Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Weekend projects





I scrapped my halloween pics from this year and I absolutely love the SR salem line. I just used the scrap strip paper and I'm totally wishing I bought all the paper. But I'm out of halloween pics so I guess you snooze, ya loose right? I also finished a Christmas present for a friend. I found this sign thing at a thrift store and bought it for $1. Yes $1! So I repainted it with and crackled it and love the results. The letters and flower are chipboard! I love the subtle dimension on it. I absolute LOVE how it turned out. I'm going to so something similar for my own home. I used to hate to paint my chipboard, but now that I've crackled it, holy cow! Don't be suprised if the technique is on my next dozen layouts!

2 comments:

  1. I love the layouts! Crackle paint is the best isn't it? I've been using it on everything lately as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all those layouts!! Esp the one titled Halloween 07. Awesome job using the SR!! And the sign is too cute as well.

    ReplyDelete