Pages

Monday, December 31, 2007

It was my baby's birthday!!




I can't believe my little Sue Sue is 2! She amazes me every moment of everyday. I absolutely love her at this age! I am constantly laughing at the silly things she does and says and every time I look at her I can't help but smile! Here are some pictures from her birthday. I decorated her cake using cricut cut outs.. I ran out of time or I would have done more. The sad thing is that is the only thing I've done with my cricut since Christmas! The gift I just had to have has hardly been used! But watch out! I'm going Cricut crazy this week!

2 comments:

  1. Its an adorable cake. Happy Birthday to Suzie!

    I would send that photo to Provocraft for their monthly Cricut Newsletter. They're always looking for cool new ideas like that.

    oh, and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! And what an adorable cake.

    ReplyDelete