Pages

Monday, June 2, 2008

THe rest of my Scrap Scouts works

I forgot to post these but they were what I did for the Scrap Scouts Challenge at ACBailey. We've ended the challenge and are having a "scrap-off" to determine the second place winner! It'll be exciting to see what those ladies come up with!
This one was for the Flower Power Badge. You had to use 10+ flowers and I think I did it!



THis one was for the Altered art Badge. I just altered a composition book for my niece Jayde. I made the butterfly out of Maya Road chipboard petals and buttons...isn't it cute?



This one was for power of 3, you had to use scraps, doodling and 15+ of one item and I chose to use buttons. I used some leftover Cherry ARte "Boy Story" papers for this one.


This one was for the Class I hosted. It was a Stamping Badge class and the challenge was to use at least 3 stamps and no patterned paper. Patterns in anything else was ok, just no patterned paper. I was impressed with the ladies work.



And this one was for the Journaling Badge. It had to have 7 lines of journaling. I have been wanting to do this picture for ever and this whole layout came about so easily. Plus that's a chipboard scalloped circle from Fancy Pants that I've wanted to use forever and finally got to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment