Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Designs By Leah @ Funky Playground Designs


When I applied for the PEbbles Inc. team, I thought I'd apply for Leah's Creative Team as well. It's a digi/hybrid team and I have been wanting to get into the digi more so I gave it a shot. I didn't make the team but I did make guest designer for July. Her kit Cherry Pie is just amazing. I love the color combos and thought it would look great with some tulip pictures I have of Miss Suzi. So here is my layout using this awesome kit. And while you're checking out this kit, be sure to check out the rest of her kits, she's one amazing designer!

6 comments:

  1. Very cute Gin! Love the circles and the picture is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this LO and big congrats on the Pebbles DT! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats again on making the Pebbles team, gin!! You'll rock it out, I'm sure!!

    Love the way your blog came out... it looks so bright and cheerful!! And of course the layout's fabulous. ;)

    Thanks for joining me as a guest this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gin!!! {{{{waving!!!}}}} .. so cool to have you guest spotting with Leah this month! Such a fun lo you made. And your blog looks awesome too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Gin :) Yes, it's very cute. I wanted to tell you congrats again for making the Pebbles team, too. I know it was a dream of yours. Woohoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete