Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Vote for me and Share my prize!!!

Hey everyone, I'm trying to win a photo contest on the Glue Dots fan page on facebook. I'm asking people to please vote for my picture of my Hayden on the first day of school. You have to have a facebook account, and you can vote once per day, but everyday you can vote for me until the 15th. Here's the link: http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/45125/voteable_entries/8515278

Here's the picture:




 Now for the bribe...er, I mean insentive?? lol. I will share my glue dots prize! For every vote you do for me I will put you're name in a drawing to share the Glue Dots prize!! I think it's for $50 dollars in Glue Dota products, and I'm willing to give half of it to one of my supporters. Now what happens if I don't win you might be wondering...Well, as you know I was previously on the Pebbles Inc. Design Team and to show my appreciation for voting for me, if I do not win the photo contest, I will still do a drawing for a very generous Pebbles Inc Package! You'll get various rub-ons, papers, stickers, embellishments, chips, etc. So it's totally worth it to vote right? I hope? So please, please, pretty please, vote for me at :
http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/45125/voteable_entries/8515278

Thanks a bunch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment