Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Scrappin withdrawls and homework...

Ugh.. the past two weeks I've been so busy! I can't even tell you why! Ever had that happen? I am now officially on the last week of my first block of school..2 months down..hopefully only 18 more to go. So far I'm getting A's in both classes so as long as my final projects work out ok, then I should end with an A. Wish me luck!

Also, I'm having major scrapping withdrawls. Homework, digital projects, spring break, babysitting and sleepovers have my time completely occupied and I just want to scrap! I'm finally on the ACBailey Designs DT and I've got my supplies in the corner calling my name...I am setting a goal to be scrapping tomorrow night no matter what!! Well, I'll have to make sure my homeworks done but after that I don't care what my house looks like I am going to scrap!

2 comments:

  1. i'm so with you on the scrap withdrawal!! we need to do club once a week!!! and i also agree on forgetting what the house looks like! that work never ends! and homework sucks!! but need to get an education so we can afford our addiction ;)! (scrapbooking of course)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete