Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Some more exciting news...

Back in September I heard about this kit club called Dixie Pieces. I hung out and tried for the dt call they had there. Well, I didn't make it but have been hanging around because the community is great and a friend of mine is the DT coordinator. They had another DT call so I thought I'd try out just for fun and I am happy to say, I am now a DT member for www.dixiepieces.com! I'm so excited! So that makes 2 DT for me, and I am good with that. I love to show loyalty to the places to love and now I'm part of the two teams that I've always wanted to be a part of. Thank you Sherry and Brenna! I won't let you down!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I too had tried out for it but am so glad that you got it, you will rock that DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! you are going to be a busy girl! hopefully that means lots of free stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're excited to have you on the team. We can't wait to see what you come up with. =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Gin! You are one busy lady!!! That is wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete