Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

I chopped it off...

after months and months of my hair driving me crazy, I finally chopped it off. I actually did the initial chopping myself. I put my hair in a braid and cut it off. 10 inches exactly, which is perfect because it's exactly the minimum requirement needed for Locks of Love. I've always wanted to donate hair, but as most people who know me may have noticed, my hair is thin. But, I found out that it takes 10-15 donations to make one wig. So, my little bunch can make a set of bangs! lol. Anyways. I'll get a pic and post it tomorrow. I love how the cut turned out. My sis in law does an awesome job on my hair. Oh miss Sue Sue got a haircut too so I'll be posting our new do's tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow! Good for you my friend! Don't foget to post a picture!!

    ReplyDelete