Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Monthly-Memories.com

Some good friends of mine have started up a kit club found here: http://www.monthly-memories.com/layouts.html I recently went to a scrapbooking night at the church and one of the designers was there making layouts for the kit so I got a little sneaky peek at some things not already on the site. This club is a little different from the one's that are are there. They're layouts are designed to not be confusing, not to take a long time and the paper is even designed by them. They are Monthly Memory originals! I think it's pretty neat so check it out when you get the chance!

3 comments:

  1. Holy smokes Ginnifer--you are one talented girl at scrapbooking and updating your house! I was excited to see the pictures of your house after talking at scrapbooking night about how much you love it! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it is ok that I gave my friend, Janalee, your phone number to contact if she needs some child care occasionally. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete