Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Ok...so no dust...and a layout or two or a lot.

Me being the slacker that I am, I haven't gotten my blog all Whirlygigged out...HOWEVER...I am changing it to another kit by Leah..but I'm not sharing which one yet so you'll just have to wait and see!

I've been on the Pebbles Inc team for a year now, and have loved every minute of it! I have some projects I've made over the past couple of months that I thought I'd share! The first one was for a Spring Theme Challenge. The one thing that always reminds me of spring is my mom's tulips. I love tulips and these cheesy photos of Hayden were perfect for the theme.
This next layout was introducing the line "Twitterpated" to the world. I love this line because I have so many little girl pictures because of Miss Suzi and my many little nieces. Miss Leah here somehow has become the subject of many Pebbles Inc layouts, but how could I resist the cute pics of this cutie that always happens to match the paper I'm about to use?
For the next project, I was introducing the line "May Bouquet". For this project I made some cards and it was so quick and easy using the sheets of premade 3" cards that come in 12x12 sheets. Pebbles introduced new items this year with more rub-ons, flowers and these cool things called stackers.
For the month of June, one of the projects that I was assigned to was to make something for or about Father's day. I love the Treehouse line and knew it would be perfect for a card for my own dad. Like the alpha stickers? That's something else that was added to the new lines.
The last project I would like to share was for Sketchy Thursdays. This layout was a fun one for me. I used the Treehouse line again (can you tell it's my favorite?) and made this layout of Miss Suzi in one of her arranged poses. I love the silliness that my children posses. 
 
This layout uses a stacker that I mentioned. It's that big red flower. Also notice the glittery alpha? Yeah, the alpha stickers come in glitter form. I love it!

Well, thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to read it. Don't forget that Pebbles Inc is having their Design Team call! I'm trying out for a second term I think. This is literally my dream team and being on it has been an amazing opportunity. Hope some of you will throw your hat in the ring as well!

2 comments:

  1. So dang cute...LoVe your pages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stuff, Gin! The Tree House line is my favorite, too. Good luck with the DT the second go around.

    ReplyDelete