Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Pardon the dust....

I'll be changing the look of my blog using this amazing kit by Leah aka Bluebird Chic from Miss Tiina's shop.

I love knowing how to digi scrap..although I still consider myself quite the beginner, I'm learning. And being able to make my own backgrounds for my blogger is a lot of fun. Especially cuz the kits I usually use are made by Leah and they are FANTASTIC! Here's a layout I did using the Whirlygig kit. I also used distressing from her Stained and Splattered, an alpha from Sweet as Honey and parts from her previous "Cherry Pie" and "Bitty Alphabet" kits.

So you may see my blog change a little, or a lot..lol..but when the background matches the widgets, I should be done! Thanks for Stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Loving it! And love what you did with the Whirlygig kit... such great work Gin.

    ReplyDelete