Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Another Digi layout!


I've been playing more with digi again. One thing that makes it easier while you're learning things is using templates that people put out. They are like sketches but you just clip papers and elements and pictures to fit into the places already set like this one:




I can't remember where I got this one from, I think it was from www.freedigitalscrapbooking.com. Anyways here's what I did with it. I used various kits from Designs by Leah at Funky Playground Designs, including "Green Peace", "Happy Camper" and "Cherry Pie" The font is one I made for ACBailey, and here it is!

Thanks for stopping by! It's late, Hayden is at a sleepover, Bryan is working and Suzi is asleep, so I'm off to make something cute, maybe a new watch band, or something crafty, don't know yet. Have a good night!

4 comments:

  1. Gin that is such a cute layout! I love it!! And I love sketches too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out soooo cute... I'm going to be releasing that camping kit in my new store later this month!!

    ReplyDelete