Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Layout sharing!

I hadn't realized it's been awhile since I've shared some layouts. The first one is made using all Pebbles Inc products from the product line "Little Miss"


This one uses papers from "So Tweet" and Pebbles Chips and ribbon! (Alpha is from American Crafts)

This next one also uses products from skipping along. I used my cricut and sure-cuts-alot for the title, but everything else is pebbles! To do the dotted borders, turn your paper to the backside and poke with a pin or paper peircer, then turn over and sand, the core will show through and I love this look!

This is using the Skipping Along collection, Chips and ribbon. Alpha by American Crafts.
This one uses papers from the "Lil' Buddy" collection and various Chips and ribbon.

Now a few digital layouts! I'm still a pretty newish digi scrapper. I don't have a lot of experience and I'm still constantly learning things about my PSE, but the lovely Leah Faquarson at Funkyplaygrounddesigns.com has allowed me to be a part of her creative team! Here's a layout using her "Document Today" collection.

And this one uses her "Christmas Cookies" collection!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: