Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Lost and Found Thursdays At The Funkyplayground!

Since I joined Leah's Creative team, I've been trying to play with digital more and doing more than just layering and shadow dropping. I've discovered different photoshop actions, but there's still so much to learn. What's made the leap into the digi world is the fabulous kits made by the amazing Leah Faquarson.
Today is Lost and Found Thursdays at Funky Playground Designs, and this past kit has been featured at an amazing $2! There are a ton of elements, some great papers and fun alphabets so check it out! http://www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com/store/product.php?productid=21590&cat=0&page=2

I played with this kit and come up with this not so fall looking photos of my kids on a sunny November day. Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Too cute, Gin!! Love the blocking with the patterned papers!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, Gin!! Love the blocking with the patterned papers!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOT sure why that published twice? I was gonna delete it, but then I always wonder when peeps do that on my blog what the heck they said! lol

    ReplyDelete